Friday, August 26, 2005

 

Killing Time

So I read the other day that one of the irritating things people do on blogs is not write enough information/long enough paragraphs. But frequently, there isn't really more to say on the topics I choose, so....I suppose I don't have a response to that complaint.

Today, like most days, I find that my job is not keeping me busy enough. A common problem on Fridays, as there is very little work to do, and I've already spent the week trying to find more to do. So I'm caught up already. Therefore, I find myself finding ways to kill time. It does not help that many of my usual fellow time-killers are not online with me today.

Anyway, when I get REALLY desperate for something to do, I go to www.bored.com. It's full of junk that is only for killing time. Today I stumbled onto a fun website full of useless facts. Useless, yes, but entertaining? You bet! So read and enjoy!! Someone should print this off for the ultimate bathroom reader.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?