Wednesday, September 05, 2007

 

Asian Invasion

Apparently I was on an Asian kick for a while, so after I made the lettuce wraps, I did a makeover meal. Makeover meals are what I call it when you use the leftovers to make something new. So check these out - I made eggrolls! After a crazy search for the wrappers in the store - I kid you not, the checkout girl asked "What are those?" when I asked if they carried eggroll wrappers - I went home and wrapped up the rest of the meat, some vermicelli noodles, some asian broccoli slaw, and created a yummy dipping sauce. I was very proud of them, and they made an excellent dinner while I listened to Travis' most crazy day ever in the world of interview-land. p.s. These were baked - healthy.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?