Thursday, September 20, 2007

 

Benvenuto a la Pizzeria Metcalfezzo




Ok, I don't know how to Italianize the name Metcalf. So there you have it - that's what I came up with. Look at our pretty pizza!!! We used fresh (non-shredded) mozarella, roma tomatoes, fresh basil leaves, baby bellas (there are times I think that's cute, and times I think it's cuteSY), and just a smidge of bell peppers and onions to make it yummy. Here's the pretty part,
the picture. I would like to say more so that this actually qualifies as a blog entry, and not something I should just have put on kodakgallery or flickr. However, today my brain must be on vacation, because I've got nuthin! Happy Pizza! Oh, p.s. No meat - all veggies. Again with the healthy.





Comments:
OK, so is it homemade dough or no?
 
so do you have to write a lot for it to be a blog? 'CAuse if so, mine's more of a pictures with words website.
YUMMY pizza though.
 
The pizza dough was made at Publix.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?