Wednesday, September 05, 2007

 

Why I Married My Husband



I honestly married Travis because he treats me like I want to be treated, has the gentlest, most beautiful green eyes, and we have fun together. However, as I recently told him, perhaps these should be on the list. I love his ribs - and not for tickling!


Travis must have paid attention in biology, because puts his heart into his ribs. After boiling them so they'll fall off the bone, he dry rubs them and puts them on the grill. Then the last fifteen minutes are spent on the grill while perfectly cooking the sauce onto the meat for that just-right sticky consistency. That's right, these are dry rubbed AND sauced ribs. If you're ever in town, call for dinner plans. You might get this lucky!

This isn't necessarily a post about our healthier living. However just to let you know, we did balance it out with some vegetables. You can't have ribs without the fixin's. This was a true floss meal.


Comments:
YUM YUM YUM!! Can I come over to your house for dinner every night?

Seriously, ACME, you have a terrific blog. Your writing is witty, the pictures are excellent!! and it's very colorful and fun to read! Thanks!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?