Tuesday, May 06, 2008

 

Burger and fries? Nope!

Okay, these were awesome!!! Amazing awesome. The kind of awesome you don't think you can make at home. This is the dinner you want to go out and order at the diner. I was at work, discussing with a co-worker what to make for dinner. I was thinking what should I make that's healthy. My colleague said, well, what do you feel like? I answered honestly: a big, fat, juicy burger and onion rings! Naturally, I figured this was out as an option, considering the health aspects of that meal. However, we already had some turkey burger patties frozen at home, so that was easy. And there had been a recipe I wanted to make - oven baked onion rings. Take a look, YUM!!

Comments:
Looks so delicious. I'm hungry and wish you could somehow beam them to me. Ah, what happened to those things we were supposed to have in the "future" ?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?