Monday, May 12, 2008

 

Popeye's chicken

I made this up and it turned out really tasty. It so happened on this night that I had these things on hand and a hankering for something of this variety.

When was the last time you had spinach and artichoke dip? We don't ever order it out as an appetizer, but I have very fond memories of my high school friends getting together and making it as an activity. Meredith's recipe is the best, and this was very similar.

I put roasted garlic and herb marinated chicken breasts on top of a bag of spinach. Then the tops were smothered with some quick, light artichoke dip - artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, a bit of parmesan, a squirt of lemon juice, and just a dash of cayenne pepper. Baked on 350 for an hour, it was yummy yummy yummy!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?